Thomas W. Hartmann P.E. is a structural engineer who has been studying and implementing BIM for the last four years in his practice, using LEAN principles to guide improvement to the construction value stream. Currently, he is presenting LEAN seminars to design and engineering offices and preparing a LEAN practice guide for field construction superintendents.
- Channeling W. Edwards Deming
- How does an A3 report relate to BIM?
- A3 and the Scientific Process
- BIM 2010:Survival and Forward Thinking
- Standard Connections
- 1st Quarter 2010 BIM Strategy
- LEAN Powerpoint: A Tribute to Anchor Bolts
- VPMS a.k.a. Design Dashboard
- The Process is Purple: How an Owner sees Value. AGC Philadelphia 10-8-2009