Here is an A3 or 11×17 report format for creating a problem statement for an experiment or process improvement. There are embedded Scientific Process (LEAN approach) and DMAIC (Six Sigma approach) graphics in the A3. These visuals are to assist with the thinking steps in developing an A3. There are lots of other A3 templates out there. If you adopt, adapt or use the “A3 Ideas” template, please credit me — Thomas Hartmann. Have fun!
- Channeling W. Edwards Deming
- How does an A3 report relate to BIM?
- A3 and the Scientific Process
- BIM 2010:Survival and Forward Thinking
- Standard Connections
- 1st Quarter 2010 BIM Strategy
- LEAN Powerpoint: A Tribute to Anchor Bolts
- VPMS a.k.a. Design Dashboard
- The Process is Purple: How an Owner sees Value. AGC Philadelphia 10-8-2009